Platinum Prepped RB30 Block
Due to the increase in orders “enquire for availability and time frames”
AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE - Straight out of PRP headquarters is the latest creation, "Platinum Prepped".
Platinum Prepped blocks are a MUST HAVE for any serious RB build and are sonic, hardness, and crack tested for longevity and are suitable for applications between 500 - 1500hp. Beginning life as a second-hand RB30 Block, these blocks are prepped, acid washed, machined, meticulously tested, and come with a detailed report for specifications, tolerances, and test results. Why place the guessing game with expensive rotating assembly when you can let the professionals handle it for you and give you a product that will perform with peace of mind that all checks have been carried out.
For the Platinum Prepped RB30 blocks, We currently have 2 options available:
Option 1: utilizes a PRP Alloy overlay brace with the options of 2WD or 4WD, Wet/Dry sump, and utilizes OEM Main bolts - recommended for up to 1000hp.
Option 2: utilizes a PRP integrated main cap brace with a required 1/2 inch main cap stud and comes with the options of 2WD/4WD and WET/DRY Sump options - recommended for up to 1500hp.
For Full specifications, please see below:
Stage 1 - up to 1000hp:
- Platinum Wet sump alloy overlay brace kit
- Acid washed, Crack tested, Sonic tested, and hardness tested along with results supplied on engine block report
- Machine ANNULAR GROOVE in the Main cap tunnel block side
- Machine block for engine brace PREC girdle
- Machine Block For 1/2-inch head studs
Stage 2 - up to 1500hp:
- Integrated all in one main cap and cradle made from special cast ductile iron then CNC machined to perfection
- Acid washed, Crack tested, Sonic tested and hardness tested along with results supplied on engine block report
- Machine ANNULAR GROOVE in the Main cap tunnel block side, Machine block for engine brace PREC girdle
- Machine Block For 1/2 inch head studs
- Machine Block For 1/2 inch main studs