- Refund requests will be reviewed case by case. Due to numerous factors including automatic & immediate 3rd party supplier purchase orders & merchant fees imposed on us, you might be liable to cover an unavoidable restocking/cancellation fee of 5%. Please review your purchase and consider contacting us for an ETA before placing an order.
- Exchanges or refunds if you change your mind or parts don't suit your vehicle, will be decided on a case by case basis. You are required to do your own research.
- Platinum Racing Products is not liable for refunds or replacements due to lost or stolen property. We will however attempt every effort to assist in the recovery of your goods.
- You agree that if you select "Authority to Leave" or similar, you waive the liability from the shipper (as per their line agreement) and Platinum Racing Products. As such, we strongly suggest sending your package to an address where someone will be available to sign for the goods and keep them secure.
- Warranty is for a full refund or exchange provided the item was purchased through PRP or one its approved resellers or workshops.
- Warranty is void if you tamper with products or bring them back in a different state to which they were sold to you.
- Warranty does NOT cover costs of shipping to and from in any circumstance.
- All Items/Products/Services purchased from Platinum Racing Products are to be installed by a qualified mechanic at an approved workshop and ALL warranty claims are dependent on proof of appropriate installation and verification of failure.
- Modifying your vehicle is illegal in some states and territories, the customer acknowledges that it is their responsibility to abide by the law and take the appropriate measures to ensure that their vehicle is roadworthy.
- Platinum Racing Products assumes no responsibility for any work carried out, modifications made or parts supplied with regards to road use. All our products are sold and intended for track use only.