Haltech - Elite 2500 With Plug'n'Play Adaptor Harness Kit
Save $0.00 Save $-3,315.00
Original price $3,315.00 - Original price $3,315.00
$3,315.00 - $3,315.00
Current price $3,315.00
INCLUDES: Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions. Plug'n'Play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
This adaptor plugs directly into your Haltech Elite ECU and has a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness. A quick and easy plug'n'play upgrade solution.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- When purchased as a kit with a Haltech ECU, this product is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key.
Haltech's Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, dual-channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2500, ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP), or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch, or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range, or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use