Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 PT6870 CEA
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT 6870 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE’s PT6870 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminium forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 68mm inducer compressor wheel
Compressor cover options:
- “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
- H compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.0″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 70mm turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- Cast 310 stainless steel THV5S / 1.05 A/R
- Buick .85 A/R
- T4 (undivided) .68, .81, or .96 A/R
- T4 (divided) .84, 1.00, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R (additional $20 charge for this housing)
- SS .81 A/R or .96 A/R V-band inlet/outlet turbine housing
- Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing centre housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action, they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
All warranty claims need to be shipped to Precision in USA for assessment, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for postage.
*If you can't see a housing option listed please contact us