Nissan GT-R Competition 100MM Intercooler
Custom Product - COVID-19 circumstances and huge demand has caused us longer than expected delays. Please allow 7- 8 weeks to manufacture this product.
Plazmaman’s Lightweight Tube & Fin competition intercooler is designed to suit Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR32, BCNR33 and BNR34 models).
Originally developed for Group A touring car racing, the RB26DETT powered Nissan Skyline GT-R came with a large front mount intercooler as standard equipment. However, they start to lose efficiency at 450+ engine horsepower levels. Plazmaman’s tube and fin competition intercooler is rated to make efficient power to 1300hp+ at the flywheel. Utilizing huge OEM-size 80mm end tank outlets (other end tank outlet sizes available), it still appears like a factory intercooler from outside the vehicle.
Ideal for cars making 1000+awhp on high boost pressures, this is the ultimate street/strip GT-R intercooler!
- 1000-1300+ hp rated Competition-Spec intercooler
- Lightweight tube & fin race spec core design.
- Large sweeping end tanks as per factory appearance and OEM 80mm outlets (other sizes available also).
- 8.4kgs total weight.
- Available in Raw or Black finish.
- This intercooler can be ordered with Hose Style bottom inlet/outlet end tanks.
- This intercooler can be ordered with Plazmaclamp outlet assemblies.
For R34 V-spec owners, you can keep you Intake Temperature sender (unlike other brands).
Please be aware that due to the large 100mm thickness and nature of the Competition Intercooler, some sacrifices have to be made to flow horsepower. Some minor plastic trimming at rear of the front bar will be required depending on model. Frontal appearance of the bar will not be affected. Some custom bracket mods might have to be done also depending on model and the location/tilt of the cooler required.