Skip to content
- Warranty only covers item/product/service supplied.
- Warranty is for a full refund or exchange provided you keep your receipt.
- Warranty is void if you tamper with products or bring them back in a different state to which they were sold to you.
- Warranty does NOT cover costs of shipping to and from in any circumstance.
- We do not cover costs of shipping for warranty claims or exchanges.
- Exchanges or refunds if you change your mind or parts don't suit your vehicle will be decided on a case by case basis, you are required to do your own research.
- All Items/Products/Services purchased from Platinum Racing Products are to be installed by a qualified mechanic at a licenced workshop and ALL warranty claims are dependent on this.
- Modifying your vehicle is illegal in some states and territories, the customer acknowledges that it is their responsibility to abide by the law and take the appropriate measures to ensure that their vehicle is roadworthy.
- Platinum Racing Products assumes no responsibility for any work carried out, modifications made or parts supplied with regards to road use, as all our products are intended for track use only.